You may say, this is impossible.
I say, I did it and you can do it, too, if you really decide.
Do not underestimate, however, the amount of data and work it takes.
You need to know…
- What products sell well on eBay.
- Where to get these products from at a fraction of the price.
- How to optimize your title so that your listing comes up in buyers’ search.
- How to convert this into page views and then sales by building trust.
- How to pack and ship your products so that it will not cost you an arm and leg.
- How to increase your selling limits.
As I am writing this, me and my wife started our eBay business less than two months ago. I opened my email and found this:
Congratulations! You’ve been doing a great job selling on eBay, and we’ve noticed. How would you like to list even more? Now you can.
Here’s how much you can now list every month:
User ID: peterdealscenter
Items: 175 340
You can always check how much you’ve listed so far this month in My eBay.
Thanks for being a great seller, and we hope that you’ll take advantage of this opportunity to increase your sales.
I invite you to follow my steps and increase YOUR sales. I put together a free report to get you started.